Chicken Fajita Soup
- Instant Pot
- 3 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 13 ounces Raw Chicken Turns out to be around 8 ounces of chicken cooked.
- 1 cup Canned Black Beans
- 1 Beef Steak Tomato Diced
- 1 tsp Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 6 ounces 0% Fage Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Weigh out 13 ounces of raw chicken tenderloin or breast. Add to Instant Pot with 1/2 cup chicken broth. Pressure cook for ten minutes.
- Remove chicken and dice. Add back into the Instant Pot. Then, add the rest of the broth, the Pico de Gallo, lime juice, and seasonings. Cook with "soup" option on Instant Pot for 15 minutes.
- Remove from Instant Pot and add 6 ounces of yogurt. Stir until smooth.
- Put back on "soup" setting in Instant Pot for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh beef steak tomato and cilantro. You can also serve on top of rice or with tortilla chips.
169 Calories Protein: 23 grams Fat: 1 gram Carbs: 16 grams